Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Erin and Anna's Cousin Blake



Most of you have heard the news that Kim and Brent had baby Blake, as we like to call him, Friday evening. Erin was very excited to meet her newest cousin and already loves him to pieces. Anna isn't so sure about having her position as baby of the family removed, but I think she'll come around. Blake has evened my parent's total to 3 boy and 3 girl grandchildren. What a blessing each new little family member is. We love Blake so much and can't wait to have lots of family, cousin time!
Erin's an old pro at this - lots of practice with Anna!


Uncle Joe is excited to be holding a boy, and a super cute one at that!

Can't believe my baby sister has a baby. She's already a great mommy!

12 comments:

Heather J said...

Very exciting!! Can't wait to meet baby Blake!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics... I was so excited to see little Blake-- he is so handsome!

Ward Blog said...

so cute...what an awesome blessing for ya'll!!!

The Petersons said...

He's beautiful! Please tell Kim and Brent congrats from us.

Katy said...

David told me the good news on Sunday afternoon - we are SO excited for Kim & Brent! Blake is so handsome - look at all that beautiful hair!!!! I love the picture of the two of you sisters and that sweet, sweet baby boy!

Mandy said...

I'm so happy for them! Blake is adorable!

Andy and Jen said...

Congratulations all! He looks adorable.

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Hey! Congrats on your new nephew. Will he be another runner? He looks so sweet. I am sure it's strange to see your little sister become a mommy. But like you said, she'll be such a pro! Please tell Kim & Brent congrats & we're so happy for them!

anthonyandbeth said...

cousin's are so great! i know Erin & Anna are very exciting to have another one! :) It's going to be so fun for you and Kim to be mommies together! can't wait to meet him! tell them congrats from us!

Natalie said...

Congrats! He is a beautiful baby!

Cari said...

Give our congrats to your sis. He is beautiful!! Erin, you are such a pro at being a big girl. We love and miss you guys.

Heidi said...

Congratulations Auntie!! My sister had a baby before I did, but I'm sure I'll feel the same way when my baby sister has a baby.