Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

4 Girls!

No, I'm not expecting twin girls - thank the Lord. But, I did watch my best friends 2 little girls on Thursday morning and add that to my precious 2 and you've got 4 little princesses! I snapped some pics of them playing outside since it was such an awesome day! Then my niece joined us for lunch - 5 girls - that doesn't happen much at the Maggiore household.

Erin and Elena Kay did some gardening.
Cassia and Anna just watched and waited for the day they could join their big sisters.
4 beautiful girls!
5 princesses at lunch



6 comments:

The Petersons said...

You are a brave woman! I am sure that all of your princesses had an enjoyable afternoon. That looks like quite the tea party!

Katy said...

I can't imagine what all those girls would be like - so much fun!!! I bet they had a ball together! :)

Andy and Jen said...

Wow,you had your hands full! At least it was 5 girls-can you imagine if it had been 5 boys instead? Your house would not have survived. :)

anthonyandbeth said...

so fun for Erin to have a girl playdate! i be she loved every minute of it! :) they all look so cute together!

Natalie said...

Wow, that sure is a lot of little girls! I bet it was lots of fun seeing them play together. I bet Erin was happy to have some friends over to play with. What a great day!!!

Jayne said...

How fun for your girls to have such great friends at the same age and stage! Huge blessing!