Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

IHOP!


We went to IHOP with the Jacksons on Friday night. Cody and Erin rather enjoyed their pancakes. Erin got the Funny Face pancake, and although Cody ordered chicken fingers - his mommy's blueberry pancakes looked more appetizing to him. That's true love, when you give up your pancakes for your little man. Chris, Joe and I battled it out with the all you can eat pancakes, and let's just say, there was no catching Chris!


6 comments:

Heather J said...

Yummy!!!! All you can eat pancakes? I never knew about this!!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

WOW!!! look at those pancakes! looks like Erin and Cody were enjoying themselves! i can believe their was no catching chris...he has quite the appetite! :)

Heidi said...

Looks like Erin was in pancake heaven!!! It brought back childhood memories because they had a place back home called perkins and my little sister would always get those funny pancakes and inhale them.

Jayne said...

I have never been to an IHOP! But I'm up for pancakes for supper fare anytime!!

dandsratz said...

That picture of Erin is FABULOUS!!!! She is LOVING LIFE!!! What a perfect night of fun ya'll had, for sure!! :)

Katy said...

Seriously they have all you can eat pancakes? I had NO idea!! Maybe that's where I'll be heading after my half-marathon!!!