Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Showering my Sister

I had the privelege of hosting a baby shower for my "baby" sister on Saturday. I was so excited to be able to host it and to have a home that could accomodate it. We had a great time celebrating the upcoming arrival of my little nephew Blake(set to arrive in March)! Erin was a little confused over the whole thing. She finally understands at showers we don't all get wet, but she thought it was a birthday party for Blake and that he was going to "pop out" of Aunt Kim. She was bummed she was going to miss it all. Thankfully, Blake stayed in and we were all dry at the end of it-just very stuffed, and Erin had a fabulous day with Daddy at CiCi's and an ODU basketball game.

8 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i know that was so much fun! i also know you all are very anxious for little Blake to arrive! you're going to have so much fun being mommies together as sisters! :)

Heidi said...

Congratulations to you in soon become a future Auntie!!...that is if you aren't already. I know you enjoyed blessing her with that shower!

Ward Blog said...

sorry I missed the shower, but it looks like you all had a blast. Kim is just glowing!!!

dandsratz said...

You two sisters look beautiful and HOW FUN to host a baby shower!! Congratulations Kim!!!

The Petersons said...

How special! Please tell Kim congrats from us. What a fun and exciting journey for you both. Erin and Anna are sure to be the best cousins ever!

Katy said...

How fun is that?!?! I've never lived near my sisters when I (or they) were pregnant, so this is one of the joys I've missed out on. I LOVE the name Blake, and am so glad to have both of you in our study. Kim looks fab, and I know everyone is getting excited for his arrival!

Natalie said...

Isn't it funny how kids are literal at that age? I love it! I am sure the shower was beautiful...what fun!

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Please pass along our congrats to Kim and Brent, I didn't realize they were expecting. She looks about 5 months prego though in that picture!! Sounds like you had a fun day and so good to hear that Blake didn't arrive in the middle of the event!!