Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Since I know everyone will post about our fabulous Happy Birthday Jesus party - I'm just going to post pictures with a few captions. We had a marvelous time celebrating with friends.
The kids were listening to Mrs. Schrodt read a special story.
These are 2 special buddies!
These will be 2 special buddies!
Cody was working hard at decorating his cookies.
The infamous gingerbread man covered in sprinkles. Those shakers should say, adult supervision required!!!! My fault - I walked away while she shook!




4 comments:

Katy said...

I love seeing everyone's pictures!!! My only picture of Cody is one of his backside driving a truck down the hallway - he was so captivated by Josiah & Jacob's trucks, that I hardly saw him! Love the picture of Erin's sprinkle covered cookie - wish I had a picture of her FACE when it happened!! So much fun!

Natalie said...

Poor Erin! That sure was a lot of sprinkles:) It was so much fun spending the afternoon with you all! What a special day:)

dandsratz said...

It was a great day, and it was so fun spending it with ya'll!! Hugs to those beautiful girls!!

Cari said...

My kids are sooo enjoying keeping up on what their cousins are doing. We all can't get over how wonderful Anna looks, what a doll baby. Miriam would like to know if Erin can come over and just play with her? Wouldn't that be great?! We love and miss you all and wish we could be there "pouring on the sprinkles" too.