Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Baby of the Week!


Well in case you missed it - Anna was featured as the Baby of the Week in Sunday's paper(The Beacon). Our practice does a weekly ad spot featuring a baby delivered by one of their docs. I sent her info in on a whim, and wouldn't you know it, a week and a half later, there she was! I've tried to take a picture of the paper since I don't want to mess with scanning it. The subtitle says "Delivering Miracles Daily" If they only knew what a miracle she was.....

Today was our ultrasound on her "spine dimple" and guess what.....she's perfect! The dimple is only skin deep and doesn't effect the spine at all. Everything "inside" looked normal!! Praise God for this special Christmas present who is by all means perfect in our eyes and I know perfect in His!

11 comments:

Heather J said...

Of course we knew she was perfect!! Soooo glad the ultrasound proved so 'medically'. Now I'm anxious for your next appointment to chat with Anna's dr........ Little Anna "miracle baby"...

Jayne said...

Praise God for another small miracle! He's always at work, even when we might not recognize it! Merry Christmas to your family Jen!! Enjoy Anna's first Christmas!

Cari said...

What a relief Jen. I can't even imagine what y'all have been through. Quite the emotional roller coaster. I bet you're just about ready for uneventful... yea, I bet that sounds pretty good, huh? Maybe you're getting it all out of the way in 2007 and 2008 will be pretty "normal". Give her and Erin CA kisses from us Love ya!

The Petersons said...

Perfect timing for an amazing praise! I felt such a weight lifted for you Jen. You were all on our hearts so much yesterday. Merry Christmas

Heidi said...

YAHOO on the ultra sound!! My she sure doesn't make a pretty baby of the week!! I know you think so too:)

dandsratz said...

That was the BEST news on Monday!!! Anna truly is our little miracle!!! And I'm SOOO proud that she is baby of the week--although she's more like baby of the year for us all this year, isn't she!!?? :) It has been awesome to see the Lord at work through her! :)

Natalie said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy that your family has been blessed by this baby and this great news!

Andy and Jen said...

That's wonderful news! We know you guys will have a wonderful Christmas!

anthonyandbeth said...

Praise the Lord! I know you are so pleased with the news! :) Now you can relax and have a wonderful Christmas with none of this stuff hanging over your heads! love you guys! :)

Katy said...

Oh Jen, I'm SO thankful that her ultrasound showed just how miraculous she really is!! Awesome news!!!!

Javonna said...

Congratulations on the good news! We are happy to hear that Anna is doing well. Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!!!