Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patches!

We had an exciting couple of days. Since I was finally able to emerge from my home and take Anna out, we headed to the Pumpkin Patch. We started on Saturday at Taylor Farms. We met up with the Judds and the Saunders and the kids had a blast. It was great weather, a little warm, but the farm is mostly in the shade. We practically had the place to ourselves. After the fun, we headed to Golden Corral where Erin ate her fair share of the buffet!


As if this wasn't enough Pumpkin Patch fun, Erin had her field trip to the Hunt Club this morning. Anna stayed with Baba so Erin and I could have a great time just the 2 of us.
It was rather warm, but the kids all had a great time. We got to go on another hayride and pick out another pumpkin. Of course Erin wanted one of the big ones, not a pie one. I got to snap some pics of Erin with her little friend Jameson that I've heard so much about, and yes - she is a girl! I also got to talk to Erin's teacher and get a little scoop on how Erin is at school. It was a great day and we were both pooped by the end of it.
.

9 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

Erin looks so big! looks like you ALL had a great time at both pumpkin patch's! glad to hear that Anna is able to get out on the town now. :) Harrison has his first field trip on Friday and I can't wait to go...he can't wait to ride the bus. :)

Heather J said...

Wow, her little friend is wearing earrings!! I wonder when Erin is going to want some! Glad we could join y'all for one of Anna's first outings, and thanks for re-introducing me to the 'GC'. Yum!

Natalie said...

I am so glad you had a chance to venture out and enjoy this weather and a fun-filled family day. Anna looks fantastic and Erin is as beautiful as ever:) Hugs to you all.

Heidi said...

So cute of Erin in the pumpkin patch!! Bradley had both his field trips last year at Taylor farms and Hunt Club and I really liked Hunt Club so much better than the one this year. I think it's probably worth it to have my own field trip:)

Jamie said...

Enjoyed our time with you at the pumpkin patch...glad that we are able to get out and do things together again. Missed spending time with you all!! Anna looking so great and I am sure she is happy to have some change of scenery!!

Jayne said...

I've never been to Taylor Famr. We'll ahve to put that on a Fall list for next year! Glad you and Erin got some on-on-one time in. I'm sure you both treasures that time together! And of course, all the other preschoolers and their parents too!!!

dandsratz said...

What pumpkin fun, for sure!! I loved these pictures!

Katy said...

so cute - and how great that you got to do both pumpkin patches! That's the best!

Katy said...

so cute - and how great that you got to do both pumpkin patches! That's the best!