Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our Little American!

Erin shocked the flip flops off of me the other day. When she emerged from her preschool door she declared that she had been leader for the day and she got to hold the flag. This was a big deal since last time she was leader she didn't get to hold the flag. So on the way home I asked her what they say when they hold the flag. "The Pledge of Aweegiance" of course - and then she proceeded to say it, in her own words! I've posted the video for you all to enjoy. I'm so proud of all she's learning. It makes me think - everything that goes in, will eventually come out!

You gotta love, "liberty and Jesus for all" she's right isn't she? He is for all!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Jen,
That is so adorable! I know you are so proud of your smart little girl. I was glad to see that you all got to get out of the house for some family trips. I know it was a nice break for you all.
Love to you all,
Jessica

Jamie said...

I am still so amazed at what that little girl to do. She is just so super smart! I always love to hear what new and exciting things she has to say.

Ward Blog said...

Loved that Jen, thanks for sharing....

Jayne said...

That is soo great! It'll be funny as she grows up and learns the new (real) words, to go back and show her this video!!

anthonyandbeth said...

i love this! she is a smart girl! you'll be glad you got this one recorded! :)

Heather J said...

Just amazing - you should put that on YouTube. She has such a great memory!!!!

Natalie said...

THIS CRACKS ME UP!!! What a smart, precious little girl you have. Hugs to Erin:)

dandsratz said...

JEN...THAT IS THE CUTEST BLOG EVER!!!! Oh, wait till Dave gets home and sees that tonight!! Erin is SOO cute!!! She did a FANTASTIC JOB!! She's already smart enough to marry my up & rising attorneys!! :) That video was absolutely the cutest thing EVER!!!

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh, how cute... she's amazing! Glad you were able to get it on video and share it!

Katy said...

How cute is that? Love it! Erin is looking so grownup all of a sudden!!!

Heidi said...

That gave me goose bumps!! What a smart little girl she is!!

Vonda said...

Okay that last line "Liberty and Jesus for all" is awesome! Oh Erin is a doll, Jen! I am just smiling right now sitting here in Germany. I think I'm gonna listen to that again...oh it's just so great! -V