Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Anna's First Bath



Monday evening Anna's umbilical cord stump finally fell off, so last night was bath night. Erin was such a big helper and seemed to have a great time doing it. All was going well, until Anna kicked a leg out, knocked a dish of water I had sitting on her tub onto me and then Erin and onto the floor. Erin was quite stressed out about her socks getting wet, and I looked like I had just been on a ride at Water Country. But, in the end, Anna was clean and smelling great and I actually think she enjoyed the bath!

10 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

What a big helper Erin is! I know she is proud of her new sister!

Jessica said...

So sweet! Anna looks so grown up in that last picture. Her face is like looking at Erin in the mirror.

Jamie said...

Anna truly looked like she enjoyed her first bath. Erin must have been so excited to help bathe her little sister. What cute little girls they are!!

Katy said...

Too hilarious!! Welcome to the life of lots of "messes" when the older sibling tries to "help!" I was always SO relieved when we could finally do that first real bath!!! Hooray Anna!

Jayne said...

Congrats Jen on Baby Anna! I had to getback to Kids Thang this past week so I'll try to catch up and see that sweet girl in person another Sunday! Erin looks like she's an old pro and has lots of practice preparing for these big days!

Ward Blog said...

YAY for bath time. Kylee HATES it. I figured it was a good way for her to get a lung working out from all of her screaming :)

dandsratz said...

What a perfect CLEAN little girl!! Soo cute! :)

Heather J said...

Gotta love first baths! I can't believe how much she looks like big sister in this picture!!

Heather J said...

You've been TAGGED!!!! Please see my blog post titled 'Random Facts about Heather' to learn more!!!

Heather J said...

You've been TAGGED!!!! Please see my blog post titled 'Random Facts about Heather' to learn more!!!