Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Rejoice! Rejoice!


October 2007
September 2010
I've been praising God all day today as I remember how much He's done for our Little Anna. Three years ago today on October 8, He healed her heart and made it perfect again. I laid with her earlier today and looked through her scrapbook with her pointing out Baby Anna. She may not fully understand now, but we know that after years of hearing the story, she will know that God was right there with her that day in the operating room and He touched her heart. I thank Him for making it beat so perfectly that not the slightest murmur is heard when the doctors listen to it. What an awesome testimony this Little Girl is walking out in her life. Rejoice with me today in what He's done for her and may His abundance be poured out on you!

No comments: