Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photo Shoot

Our Little Family
Baby Love!
I thought getting a picture of 2 kids together was challenging, throw a newborn in the mix and it's near impossible. I have a very short fuse for picture taking. Although I want the perfect shot, I get very stressed very quickly trying to get it and then usually give up all together! Luckily on Sunday we were able to get a few decent shots. No particular reason, just finally got the girls in coordinating outfits and needed a new pic for the blog header! Here are a few extra shots we got, as you can see, Anna is very infatuated with her baby sister!

3 comments:

Heather J said...

Do you know who I see in Megan - I see cousin Blake, BIG TIME!! I think she looks a lot like her cousin! at least in these pics!

Katy said...

your little family isn't quite so little anymore, is it? :) GREAT picturse!!!

dandsratz said...

I LOVE LOVE LVOE these pictures!!! They turned out GREAT! Its always worth the few minutes of stressing over getting the outfits together and smiles in the right places!! :) Love you bunches! I was going to call to check in say hey today, but got distracted...imagine that! :) Was thinking about ya'll though.