Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coming out of the fog...

I think we are turning a corner. Megan is going on her 2nd good week in a row with only a few minor outbursts of unexplainable crying. We are very thankful that we are heading into a new season with her. I love that the weather is warming up, Megan is smiling and sleeping better and we are all returning to a feeling of "normal!" I am still following a gluten free and dairy free diet and I really think that has made the most difference in Megan's tummy issues. I cheat every now and then on the gluten, but never on the dairy. It's my hope to try to add some of the gluten back in slowly, but I'm afraid to do it just yet. God is giving me the strength to hold to this diet as it is definitely far from my normal consumptions!

Megan has the biggest smile that makes me almost forget all the tears. She is cooing and starting to try and giggle. Erin loves to play "this little piggy" with her and Anna still mothers her by bringing her passy and luvy. This week she has just awakened to her toys and they don't scare her as much anymore. She'll track me all the way across the room and craves face to face attention. She is a good napper, probably my best one yet, but she hasn't gotten the night time routine down yet. She still wakes once around 2 a.m. and then finishes the night in the swing. I know, I know, I will have to break her of that, but right now, I have to catch up on my sleep and you gotta do whatcha gotta do! For now, we are just enjoying a lot more peace and quiet - Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gotta love the swing! So glad you are getting into a routine with Megan! Those gluten-free brownies were yummy by the way!

jeffandjess said...

There is a cupcake bakery in the hilltop area that makes gluten free cupcakes on wednesdays and fridays if you need a treat! I think you're amazing for everything you go through for your girls and the peaceful and loving countenance you keep through it all!