Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Did he just say that....

Yesterday I had my 24 week appt. which was very uneventful. Weight check, measurement check, heartbeat check - nothing exciting(yes, the heartbeat is always exciting)! However when I asked the doctor about the constant pain I've been having in my lower abdomen and the back pain in the middle of the night, he says, "Well, it is your third pregnancy and you are OVER 30!" I couldn't believe he pulled the 30 card on me. My best friend and I agree we still don't feel any different than we did at 25, shouldn't our body just go with what our mind says? I wonder how Michele Duggar's body feels right now!

5 comments:

dandsratz said...

OH MY WORD!!! :) I can't believe that an OB doctor would say that, and much less to a prego woman!! he he he!! :)

sandi said...

Wait until your doctor pulls the "over 40" card and let me know how it feels then!

Cari said...

Let me tell you, the sad, true fact of it is that our mind is never ready for our body to age! I know that all too well! I guess it is a bit of that eternity thinking that we still have in us from the fall. :D
Still, it NEVER is too nice to have someone point it out!

anthonyandbeth said...

this just made me laugh!

Katy said...

oh that is hilarious!!! so much for being sensitive, right? :)