Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Budding Artists


Erin is an art loving girl, and I think she's having an influence on her younger sister. Whenever Erin is doing art, Anna wants to join in. Yesterday, I was having Erin paint a canvas for our bathroom, something she is going to do every year, and of course Anna had to join in. I wish I'd had a baby canvas for Anna, because I'd love to hang hers as well. I still may frame it and hang it somewhere. You can't beat reasonably priced treasures like these!
Erin's masterpiece - a sunset

Anna's masterpiece - a garden of colors

4 comments:

sandi said...

Those are fabulous. My neice is very creative and I want her to do a piece for the girls room once Morgan is old enough to join Meredith. I figure when she is famous (and I have no doubt she will be) I will have an original masterpiece.

Heather J said...

Sooooo talented, I have a feeling that Anna will be just as good as big sister at drawing - especially since she's getting an earlier start!!!

dandsratz said...

That is SOOO neat, and I LOVE that idea on the canvas!! Those sweet girls...I could eat them up!

anthonyandbeth said...

i love them! i love that you're hanging them! i need to have the boys do it again. we have their masterpieces in the playroom. :)

hey, when are you going to post the new bunk beds??