Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Husband, his friends and their 15 min.

Joe went to the GT vs NC State game on Saturday with Chris and Anthony in Raleigh. Dr. King scored them great tickets which scored them great air time. Beth taped the game, so Joe was able to snap pictures from the TV of his 15 minutes of fame with his buddies. He was very excited to have me put them "on the blog" which happens to be a very common phrase around our house!



Chris, Anthony, Dr. King and Joe

4 comments:

Jessica said...

these are GREAT! i'm gonna steal them from your blog and put them on mine! :) we missed you and the girls this weekend...hope you can make it next time! :) did he share his doughnuts???

Jessica said...

oops..that was BETH!!! she must have signed in on blogger on my computer. it's me BETH! Jessica is driving home to VA so it's not her! ha! ;)

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Looks like it was fun :)

Jen C :)

Katy said...

this really cracks me up - beth told me about it and i just died laughing. too bad the boys all look so BORED!!!