Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hodge Podge

This post is a hodge podge of things from the last 2 weeks. I had the blessing of "showering" my best friend Jenny to help prepare her for the birth of their 3rd child, yet 1st boy in a few weeks. Out of about 20 women, there were 8 pregnant women at my house(not including the hostess!!!) That just blew my mind - but tis the season of life. We are anxiously awaiting Josiah's entrance into this world!
Jenny and I have been best friends since 4th grade - can you believe she isn't tired of me yet?
Jenny's 2nd daughter, Cassia celebrated her 2nd birthday this weekend in all out Dora style! It was a fun party with lots of little girls!
These 2 little people love cupcakes!
On Sunday night we took Erin to Chuck E Cheese as a special treat. She has been so well behaved the last couple of weeks and truly trying to do her best in all areas. We felt she deserved an unexpected treat. We all had a great time playing and winning and then used up our free frosty coupons on the way home!

It's always a treat when the real Chuck E is there for a birthday party. Erin always manages to get a squeeze in.
Anna and Stuart - quite the pair!

I wouldn't suggest getting on a jet ski with this one.
On Monday we used some bowling coupons to hit the lanes again. We went a couple of weeks ago with friends and Erin really liked it. We figured we'd try it again and she did so well. By the end of the first game she was doing it all by herself. Her score looked very similar to mine!











4 comments:

Jayne said...

Love bowling, just need to know where to get some good coupons 'cause it's so expensive! I'm glad you reminded me about Chuck E. --I have been meaning to take Grayson there on one of these cold winter days after school. Winter is good for one thing--you frequent places you don't think about during our beautiful summer days!!

Katy said...

that's so fun!!! I didn't know that Jenny was having a JOSIAH too - I just LOVE that name!

Jenny Rowan said...

Girl---Tired of you :) Are you kidding me!!! I love you so much. You are stuck with me for life. You are more than just a best friend. You always have been, always will be :)

anthonyandbeth said...

what a wonderful thing to have your best friend from growing up still be your best friend today! very special! i think it's wonderful that you were able to reward Erin for her good behavior these days! she is such a sweet girl!