Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Anna gets an A+

Anna had her 6 month follow-up with the Cardiologist today and she is doing great. They did an EKG and and ECHO and both came out perfect. We have been cleared to go to yearly visits. The Dr. hopes she walks by 18 months(and so do we). If you will all pray with us that she'll reach this milestone so that we won't have to put her through any testing at that time we'd be thankful. One thing he said was that Anna didn't have to be treated any differently than any other child her age, and I laughed and told him we do treat her a little differently - she gets a whole lotta loving! She is so special to us. Every child is a reminder of the greatness of our God, but having a child that has had health issues is a daily reminder of all that He does for us and means to us. Sometimes I just stare at her and think how lucky she is that God has actually touched her heart and held it in His hands. Anna Banana brings us an immeasurable amount of joy and we are so blessed by her!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

So glad to hear that all went well!

Jayne said...

Many more great moments to come. And don't worry about the walking...I myself didn't walk until 14 months!! She'll get there when she's ready too! And as my mom would say, the longer it takes her to walk, that "thinker" is getting extra attention and growth!

Andy and Jen said...

That's wonderful news!!

Cari said...

Looks like she's doing just fine on the walking thing. My friend used to make fun of me because she said that I wouldn't count my children as talking or walking until long after most people would've said they had been doing those things.
So glad to hear about the A+ check-up. God's blessings to y'all

Heather J said...

So I'm in Macon checking on the Anna walking blog and your music is blaring and Anna is a walking and I feel like I'm there with y'all. Miss you guys so much - but this blog check was great- I felt like I was right there with you!!

anthonyandbeth said...

WOO HOO for ANNA!!! She is such a sweetie!!!