Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Erinisms

Here's a few of the latest Erinisms:

When helping me practice my music for Sunday, I was informed that it is "Oh Well" not "Noel!"

After church today Erin went to Power Up with her Baba where it is being reinforced that the children bring in items they don't need anymore to give to children who are less fortunate. In the car, Erin announced that she was going right home to clean up and find things to give away, and then asked, "what do you think Cody wants of mine?" I got the biggest giggle and tried to explain that we weren't giving things away to friends, but to people we don't know! What a heart though, and she truly got the message!(Jessica - I don't know why she chose Cody, guess she just loves him!)

2 comments:

Katy said...

are you singing in the concerts next weekend? I didn't know - i'll keep my eyes peeled for you...especially while you're singing "the First Oh well!"

anthonyandbeth said...

i love the cute things these kids say! i just love little Erin!