Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A much better day!

Thanks to all of you who commented, emailed, or called just to check on me. We have had a much better day today at the Maggiore household. Joe came home from the office early to give me a break for the afternoon so I went out and got some errands run. I'm very thankful for a husband that cares about me and my sanity and has the flexibility to help me out in times of need or desperation! Here's to another new day and new mercies tomorrow! God is GOOD!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I'm sooo glad today was better for you. I well aquainted with those "other" days and I can assure you that I wouldn't be able to write the responses I have with my little lambs. So glad that my children are not fooled that this christian walk is a piece-of-cake. They see their mama WORKIN' out her faith all the time! :) Wish we could've been a part of the Williamsburg/Apple Pickin' time. There's no place like family.