Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Messy, Frustrated, and Excited

This is a conglomerate post. First part is for our Italian side of the family! Anna is true Italian and loves herself some pasta and bread! I made a new dish I termed Shasagna which is Lasagna made out of all the broken shells I couldn't use for Stuffed Shells! Anna didn't care what it was called, she devoured it. Today for lunch she ate the leftovers and I caught her licking the bowl - something I've never seen her do and she must have learned from Daddy! I just loved this messy little face - she's all you Papa Joe!
That's the messy part. I'm frustrated because Erin's Leappad is broken again. I replaced the Stylus Pen last November and it's already not working again. I feel like we got a defective product or has anyone else had this reoccurring problem.
Okay - Excited - tomorrow some of the girls from small group and I leave for OBX!!! We are going down for a marriage retreat this weekend and our husbands being the kind men that they are, are allowing us girls to go down for a night by ourselves. They will all come on Friday and we'll stay through Sunday morning. We are so excited to spend quality time together and learn more about this marriage thing we're all trying to be good at! SO VERY EXCITING!!!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

1. anna is SO CUTE and i think shasagna sounds good.

2. don't have the leap frog problem

3. very fun! great getaway for the girls and then a getaway as couples! perfect! :)

Katy said...

You should call and complain about the Leadpad thing...especially if you've already replaced it once. i'm a big fan of being a good consumer!!!

And Anna girl, I'm with you! Lick that pasta bowl CLEAN! :)

have a great weekend - i'm sure it will be wonderful!