Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Joe's Birthday weekend

They gave Anna the spoon - how funny is that - she wasn't about to give it up.
Yummy - Daddy was nice enough to share with 2 of his 3 girls!
ready for takeoff!
That's a ginormous plane!

We like to celebrate birthdays for a whole weekend or longer around here! This time it was Joe's turn. We started out on Thursday night with a dinner at Red Robin so Joe could get his free birthday burger - yum yum. On Friday night we had dinner with Joe's parents at Longhorn - again yum yum. Then Joe, Erin and I headed off to the Twilight Airshow. Joe has always been an avid fan of the airshow and he just loved having his little girl there to share it with him.

To top off the weekend we had dinner with my parents and brother's family. Joe, my brother and Brent, my brother-in-law all have birthdays within 4 days of each other, so we always do a joint party! It was a great weekend and I think Joe got enough of the Air Show in to last him to next year.


4 comments:

dandsratz said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Joe!!!!! What a grand weekend of celebration for sure!!!

Ward Blog said...

Happy Birhtday Joe!!!! I just love the pic of Anna smacking her lips together and staring at the ice-cream. She is probably thinking take the picture fast so I can get my hands on that yummy treat!!!!

Katy said...

You guys really do the birthday weekend long events, don't you! What fun!! I think it's hilarious that Anna knew to grab on to that spoon and hold on for dear life!! Smart little girl!

anthonyandbeth said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Sounds like a lot of celebrating went on! that's awesome! :)