Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beautiful Girls

I find myself just stopping and praising God for my wonderful girls lately. They both bring so much joy to my life and I am so blessed that they call me mom!

How could you not love this face first thing in the morning? Doesn't she look like Joe here?
" Oh Mommy - you've been holding out on me, this is the best teething ring ever!"
" Don't know where I'm headed, but I'm prepared, heels and all!"

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

they are beautiful girls! i love the last picture of Erin! she's prepared all right! :)

Katy said...

Uh-oh...posting pictures of Joe in bed!!! You could get in trouble for that!! :) I love the picture of Erin all dolled up - she is such a hoot!

Amber said...

Hey Jen... don't know if you remember me or not from Liberty, but I ran across your blog through some mutual friends. Your girls are such cuties! I was wondering if you ever hear from Sara and Adam Brola? Are they still in the VA Beach area?
Take care and I love checking in on what y'all are up to through your blog.

Amber said...

Hey there... great to hear from you! Yes, Anthony and Beth go to our church where Blake is the middle school pastor! Their blog is how I found y'all's. I do remember them from LU but only really knew who they were there. That kind of thing. She sings on one of the worship teams and we have alot of mutual friends :) That's great that Sara has three boys too! Tell her she must catch up with the times and start a blog!
Take care :)

Andy and Jen said...

I especially love the last picture. She looks ready for anything!

Natalie said...

Love these pictures. Your girls are gorgeous:)