Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

That was EASY!

This is a silly post, but worth mentioning. I went back to the eye doctor today because my new contacts weren't fitting right and were blurry most of the time. He said they looked fine and suggested I give them a good cleaning there in the office. After using their solution to clean them, I put them back in and haven't had to adjust them once. I forgot what it felt like to be able to see clearly without smudges. Turns out - all I need is a different type of solution. If that isn't an EASY button task, I don't know what is. Thank you Lord for easy answers sometimes.

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

it is nice when the solution is an easy one! glad you can see again! speaking as a fellow almost blind person, it really makes a difference.

Katy said...

We discovered the BEST solution ever...I had a "try me free" coupon that I used and now David and I are totally hooked. Even got my mom and sister hooked on it too! It's called Clean Care and is unreal!!!!