Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Best Tuesday all week!

Okay - after blogging for about a year, I'm trying to think of some new titles, I know there is only one Tuesday this week, but it was a great one.

We started off with a leisurely morning at home. Anna was finally back to her chipper self and was willing to play independently so Erin and I could make some Banana muffins. Then Anna and I did a little "workout" and "practice standing." Anna got a quick nap and it was off for some sunshine and fun.

We met Heather and April and the kiddos at Botanical Gardens. It was a perfect day to be outside, not too hot and very breezy. We have been itching to go to the Gardens and were so glad it worked out.




2 little supermodels posing.
After an exhausting midmorning of play, the girls both took great naps while I was able to accomplish quite a few tasks on my list. I have photoalbums up to date through February and only a few scrapbook pages left to do for Anna.

Then, we got a nice surprise when Joe arrived home a little early. We grilled yummy chicken on the grill and ate outside on the deck to enjoy the weather. We also got to meet our newest neighbor, 6 day old Eli - he's super cute.

What perfect day wouldn't end with a trip to get icecream with grandma. We met Baba and Nana up at Brusters and let them take home Erin for the night. So now all that's left is Anna in the bathtub(Joe's with her and just told me she has discovered her belly button!) a nighttime bottle, a conference call for me and the Olympics. What a great Tuesday!

Checkout Joe's mouth in this picture.


4 comments:

Heather J said...

Yeah - I'm so glad we finally go to do the Botanical Gardens this summer together! Maybe we can squeeze in one more visit this month!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I haven't been on your blog in a while and have missed a crazy first 2 weeks of August for you! And you still have another happy birthday to celebrate! Wow! Looks like it's been a blast... can't wait to see you all again.... Love from the Cruciano 3 :)

anthonyandbeth said...

sounds like a perfect tuesday! sometime when i'm up i've got to check out those gardens. they look like so much fun! and icecream and sleepover with Baba! i bet erin thought it was a pretty good tuesday too! :)

Jayne said...

I've been reading but not making comments as it is the most tijme consuming these days when there is a lot going on, but it's great to keep up with ya'll, adn also get some good ideas for outings with Grayson. I think we'll try the Gardens before he srarts school!