Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Well it was quite a weekend with Easter egg hunts all over town and beautiful girls on Sunday. Here's a peek into our weekend. The best part was that Anna has learned to smile for the cameral and enjoyed practicing her new trick. Church was great too - lots of good music!

Easter Egg Hunt at Bobble's(my dad's) Church!
A surprise stop at the Ratz house - they say they love surprises!
Easter egg hunt #2 at Bergey's Breadbasket with ice cream to follow.
Easter basket time - Anna was loving it!
My girls - they were wearing matching dresses, but it was hard to get a picture of it!











13 comments:

Jayne said...

There si so much fun at Easter time. The girls looked beautiful. Alexander and Erin look like a couple of teenagers just chilling with each other on the swing! Romance in the air at Easter time?!

dandsratz said...

What a GRAND Easter weekend!!! The girls look absolutely stunning!!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED their matching shirts Saturday!!!

Heather J said...

Great pictures of the girls! I can echo your comment about getting sibling photos together in their Easter garb!! That one picture of Erin by herself is AMAZING - totally 'frameworthy'!!!

Andy and Jen said...

Sounds like your Easter weekend was just as busy as ours. The girls look precious.

Ward Blog said...

LOVE the new look of the BLOG!!! Can you fix my up too!!! The girls are so beautiful. Hey we are going to the zoo on Friday to get season passes...yipee, another fun playdate for Kylee and Anna in the near future :)

dandsratz said...

Jen--Your blog looks AWESOME!! And I LOVE the picture at the top! :)

Judy said...

Oh Jen, your girls are so cute!! I love the new picture at the top of your blog! So adorable!

Cari said...

It's at these times I miss y'all so very much. I would love to see our families enjoying the holidays and celebrations together. I'm committed to making sure they know and love y'all whether near or far. The girls are just precious and I loved Anna's little half-smile in one of those pictures. God bless and Happy Spring.

Katy said...

The girls looked so cute on Easter morning, and I love the matching purple outfits too!! I'm a sucker for matching outfits - they are so cute!

SPAYD FAMILY said...

I love the girls' matching Easter outfits - so adorable! Looks like you had a fun weekend. Congrats also on your new nephew!! Give our best to Kim and Brent.

The Petersons said...

The girls are just precious in their matching outfits. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter celebration.

Mandy said...

I love those matching shirts! What a great picture of both of them! Wish I could see their matching dresses! What fun to be able to do that!

anthonyandbeth said...

great pictures!!! i love the one of Erin on the swing!!!