Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Nathan's Blog

Hey guys - I know those of you that know Jessica have been following Nathan and Tricia's story via his blog. For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about - please click on the link below this post. This couple is on an extraordinary journey and you can only be encouraged by reading about it. I highly suggest reading the post Afraid of Heights from a couple of days ago, and also Safe and Sound which is a video of Nathan holding his micropreemie for the first time. He makes the comment, "When she first touched me, all her stats went up right to where they should be." It made me think, if we would let God "hold" us like that, all our stats would go up too! Just wanted to encourage ya'll to keep checking in on them, there's still a long road ahead of them and we can never pray too much!
The link - http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Katy said...

Oh man - that's good Jen!!! That bit about our stats and letting Jesus hold us....sharing that one on Wednesday for sure!

dandsratz said...

Jen, you are SOO right--I have been semi keeping up with his blog--and everytime I read it, I'm blown away and in awe of our God!! I LOVE how you said that about Jesus holding us....that REALLY makes me "think" today--thank you so much for sharing that!

The Petersons said...

They have one of the most incredible stories. I am truly in awe of their amazing faith and his ability to capture the moments through his blog.

Mandy said...

okay, so I've been lurking on your blog for a little while (since I figured out who you are and saw the link on Katy's blog:) I'm not trying to stalk you...really:) I do enjoy your postings and hearing about your two girls. I did have to post a comment on this one. I've been keeping up with this story too (through lurking on Jessica's blog...man all my secrets are out now!:) and I loved the video he put together! What you said about Jesus holding us like that was such an awesome thought! Definitely a wonderful way to look at it! You made me think too! Thanks:)
Mandy
(from Bible study)

Cari said...

Thank you for the link Jen. The kids and I will be including them in our morning prayertime. I have no words to describe what visiting their site does. I have been praying all day and thinking about them. I will continue.