Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Catching Up!

The girls and I have had a few fun days that I haven't had time to blog about - so here are some pictures.

Fireman Cody to the rescue with his handy Dalmatian helper, Erin. We got to show Cody one of our favorite treats - The Jumpin' Monkey. It didn't take him long to get his stride and have a blast. Ryan and Emily were there too, but it's hard to catch Ryan for a picture - he was too busy having fun.
Okay, so get a crink in your neck checking this one out, but I don't have the energy to go in and flip it. Erin was thrilled that there was a Dalmatian costume - she is in the 101 Dalmatians phase.
Baba got Erin this cool ballet mat and bar and outfit for Christmas so she was showing her some moves. It also came with a cool follow along DVD. Who knows what's in Erin's future!
This is my best friend Jenny and her husband Mark, with Elena Kay(3) and Cassia(1). Yesterday was Cassia's first birthday party. These little girls are very special to us and will be my girl's life long friends.

6 comments:

The Petersons said...

What a cool place - too bad we live so far away! The dalmation is adorable. Looks like Miss Erin just might be a ballerina. That's the sweetest little playset that I've ever seen.

Jayne said...

I love the ballerina stuff. You might be enrolling her in classes before you know it!! Thanks Baba.

Katy said...

Such cute pictures!! Erin looks awfully cute in her little ballet stuff!!! I hope that my kids do NOT inherit my coordination (or lack there of! :)

dandsratz said...

What FUN FUN FUN!!! Jen, the pictures of Erin with her tutu on, and her ballet bar....Dave & I both melted--that little girl is SOOOOO cute!!!!

Jamie said...

I think you may have a future ballerina on your hands! She looks so grown up standing there posing wearing her little tutu. Looking forward to when Emily can do those fun girly things!!

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun. Erin looks so cute!