Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Who are these kids?



Saturday night as we arrived at Chris' Graduation Party this is what I found in the backseat. They reminded me of 2 superheroes and I got the biggest giggle. Erin and daddy went with Baba and Papa Joe to The Aquarium Sat. am and that is where the Nemo mask came from. Anna is constantly tortured by Mommy putting cute bows on her that don't stay in place.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Oh - what a riot!! I LOVE the Nemo mask -t oo funny! And poor Anna - the hair torture begins already!!! You're destining yourself to a 2 year old who will constantly pull the bows OUT!

anthonyandbeth said...

SO FUNNY!!! I'm so glad you captured it on film! I bet it was quite the shock to see both of them looking so hilariously silly! :)

dandsratz said...

Jenn! These pictures are priceless!! We can't wait to play with ya'll tonight!!

Heather J said...

Beauty is pain my dear Anna. I'm afraid that will hold true your whole life though it will come easy to you and your beautiful sister!!! (though we will have to work on the masks!!)

Heidi said...

Looks like Anna is saying "please don't bother me right now I'm trying to sleep" Too Cute!!

Vonda said...

Yes Jen, the bow thing happens all the time to Ella Rose too, but now she just grabs it off her face and starts biting on it. Precious pixs! -V