Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Third Times A Charm

We have been trying for weeks to get together with the Ratz to have some pizza and let the kids play, and we were finally successful last night. The pizza was delicious, the company even better and the kids had a blast. As they were leaving Joe snapped this picture for the blog. Oh I have him trained so well. They make a pretty cute pair, don't ya think!




8 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i thought we had an arrangement! JK! they look very cute! :)

Heather J said...

Wait!!!! I thought we had an arrangement too - Anderson & Erin!!! Looks like Erin will have lots of options for boyfriends!! That Alexander is such a cutie patootie (to go along with that precious little girl of yours!!)

Natalie said...

So Cute! What a fun night:)

Katy said...

Sounds like you're offering up Erin to the highest bidder amongst all these men! :) Sounds like fun - how cute they are!

Heidi said...

I agree, what an adorable pair. How cute are they!!!

dandsratz said...

Jen, THANK YOU for the FUN FUN night!! We had a great time with ya'll!! Alexander had so much fun playing with "Little Erin!" :)

Jayne said...

Jen, it's great that Joe would even pick up the camera! I love Trevor but he hates to take a picture for me adn then it it never what I wanted it to capture!! Oh well! Glad your playdate was fun.

Linda Williams said...

Now wait just a cotton-pickin minute! I thought you thought that my Harrison was pefectly suited to the elder Maggiore princess.......Sounds like a little cheatin' going on! You just wait til I tell Harrison!

Just a little humor,
Linda