Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day of Preschool



Erin started Preschool yesterday morning. She woke up and was so excited! She got herself dressed while I tried to pull myself together and we were out the door on time!!!! She walked right into her room pausing for a few pictures. She hung her tote bag up and then found a magna doodle and a puzzle to start working on. When I picked her up she came out of the door holding her first craft. She said, "I made this just for you mom, you can hang it on the fridgerator, Do you love it?" Do I love it - I'll treasure it forever. She told us all about her first day, no lack of information there! I asked her about the other kids in her class and she could only remember a boy named David. Out of 9 girls and 4 boys, she remembered a boys name - wonder what David did to make himself stand out. Oh well, I'm sure many fun stories are to come! I'm so glad she had such a wonderful first day, and I pray many more will follow.

8 comments:

Katy said...

I've been waiting to hear how it went!!! I'm so glad she enjoyed herself - sounds like she did great!!! And watch out for those Davids - they do tend to stand out in a girl's eye! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

what a big girl! I'm SO glad she had fun! She's just going to enjoy herself so much! I'm so happy for both of you that it went well. You'll have lots of special treasures from school to save! The hard thing is narrowing them down to the best...I can't say I'm good at that! They are ALL the BEST to me! :) I'm turing into Mrs. W, I'm going to be dropping of 20 bins of saved crafts and work when my boys get married for them to go through with their wives, b/c I couldn't narrow things down! oh well! :)

Vonda said...

Wow Erin is going off to Preschool! Oh my word...how time flies! I'm sure you are so excited but apprehensive as well. She looks like such a big girl and she is so beautiful! -V

Natalie said...

Yeah Erin! I knew she would have a fantastic day!!! Keep us posted on her adventures at school as I am sure there will be many!!!

Ward Blog said...

YIPEE!!!! I can't believe Erin is in preschool. I look at the picture of her on my fridge when she was just a little baby and it feels like yesterday that we took that picture!

Jayne said...

Hopefully the reason she remembers David is not for the reasons listed in the 'David' books by David Shannon. They are hilarious books! Glad she had a great day and is enjoying it.

Heidi said...

Jenn, Loved the preschool story! What a little cutie she is. Does she have a little crush on David? Just kidding! Bradley started school today and loved it too.

dandsratz said...

Jen, I'm so glad that she had such a great first day at school! I agree with Katy--watch our for those "davids"....they are awesome!! :)