Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mommy's Day

Most of my Mommy's Day festivities were actually on Saturday. Joe let me have the morning off to go shopping with my best friend and have lunch out. I made it home for Megan's 1:00 feeding and then he let me go out again and get a pedicure. That's my kind of day!

On Sunday we had lunch with my mom and sister and then went out to dinner with Joe's mom and Nana. It was a very relaxing day, I even snuck a nap in. I love being mommy to my 3 beautiful girls. I got some daisies from Erin that she made at school and lots of hugs and kisses and a musical card that the girls danced to. It was a very special weekend.

1 comment:

Katy said...

sounds like a perfect day indeed!!! you deserved the time AWAY and time to get a break and even a little pampering! hooray for joe! the girls look adorable all in their little hair bows - i love them!