Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Erin's first report


Erin had her first official report for school. Tomorrow is D for Dinosaur day and each student had to choose a dinosaur and find some facts about it and write a sentence about it. It really hit me hard when we were sitting at the kitchen table doing this together. I can't believe she is writing words and not asking me how to spell them and looking through books for information. I know this is the first of many school projects, and I hope I can keep my patience with her as well as I did with this one! She is just thriving in school and sometimes I'll ask, "where did you learn that" to which she responds, "at school of course, we learn all kinds of things." She's a little sponge. Oh, and Anna was insistent on being at the table with us, she never wants to miss a thing!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I remember that project with Mrs. Mulford - and feeling the same way!! :) Way to go Erin! :)