Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Erin is my sweet potato masher!

One cute, drooly girl!

Yummy...it was quite a spread.

Anna had no time to pose for a picture.

Erin and her 2 Grandmas.

What a sweet profile.

Dance party on the porch since it was a beautiful day.

My side of the family (can you see why I was referred to as a pumpkin!)

Joe's side of the family.

One of our last photos as a family of four!
Thanksgiving was so wonderful this year. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. We had a lazy morning at the house as we watched the parade and prepared our portion of the meal. Then we joined my parents at Joe's parents home for a delicious meal. I wish I had more room in my stomach, but I ate in between each of my naps. It was a gorgeous day outside so we all got to spend some time out on the back porch being entertained by little girls! We have much to be thankful for this year. When I think back to the beginning of the year and all that has transpired, I honestly feel like I could write a book. 2009 wasn't what we had anticipated it being, but I'm starting to figure out that nothing ever is quite what we anticipate. I am thankful for where the Lord has us, what He has brought us through and where He is taking us! And I'm very thankful for the people He has surrounded us with (that's you!), that make each step of life so much more bearable, enjoyable and special.

1 comment:

Katy said...

oh jen you look so adorable!! I LOVE your little pumpkin belly (and I do mean LITTLE - good grief!). What a year it's been! :) (And by the way, eating BETWEEN each of your naps - that sounds heavenly to me!)