Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Training Her Up!


Before....
After!!!!!!

I guess one thing about having all girls is that I can train them to help me with my chores, whereas Daddy will be left to fend for himself. Erin willingly and happily spent about 40 minutes folding her and Anna's laundry yesterday. Anna loves to help me put it in the washer and now I have this part taken care of it. Before you know it, they'll be able to do it all. I hope the newness of this task doesn't wear off anytime soon!

3 comments:

Heather J said...

Um can I send Mark to your folding clothes school too?? Just kidding honey if you happen by....

That's awesome - oh Anderson, I have something fun for you to do!!!!

Cari said...

Good job starting them now, it truly makes such a difference even if it may not quite be as you would do it. The kids have been and will continue to faithfully be praying for Anna every morning at our "devotion" time before "school". I love how they love and they truly love you guys. Lord willin' we'll see y'all this summer.

Katy said...

Send her down here to me - I can keep her busy for more than 40 minutes!!! :)