Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Apple Picking!



On Saturday we headed down to Knott's Island to go apple picking. This is something I've always wanted to do and since picking peaches was so much fun, we decided to invite along our small group. Not everyone could make it, but we did have a great turnout. The apples were a little sparce, but from what I hear, there have already been some delicious apple pies and crisps made. I haven't quite made it to the cooking yet, but the girls sure are enjoying fresh apples. After we left the farm we all crammed on the ferry over to Currituck and enjoyed a picnic lunch which I failed to take pictures of. It was a great morning with friends, fruit and ferrys!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We had so much fun on Saturday! I just took my 5th loaf of apple-cranberry bread out of the oven! We'll have to go back fo pumpkins next month!

dandsratz said...

HOW FUN FUN FUN!!! Will you give me directions today at bible study?? I think that we want to go try that!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls picture in their cheerleading uniforms below!! And the family picture up top...you look GORGEOUS!!! See you in a bit! :) I'm excited.....

anthonyandbeth said...

I wish we had somewhere to pick around here. I've asked and nothing. Sounds like so much fun! :)