Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

MawMaw's Original 6

Before Baby Eva and my next baby were born MawMaw wanted to have a portrait of the original 6 made. After many attempts in the studio room and one final attempt to get everyone looking and somewhat smiling - we are very pleased with the outcome. I was happy also to get a cute shot of the girls together. I wish I knew how to make them bigger for you, but I was lucky I figured this out! Caleb - 8, Noah - 6, Erin - 4, Samara - 4, Anna - 23 mos., Blake - 15 mos.

2 comments:

Cari said...

So Sweet!! Wish we could see y'all this summer. Maybe next, huh? I wish you guys would come out this way someday. We would LOVE to show you our sights. Love you and give that belly a pat for me :D

Jenny Rowan said...

Love the colors :) Great pic for sure and can't wait to see it with the two new babies in it in the future.