Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Anna's a big sister!


Anna is sporting her latest shirt which says, "I'm the Big Sister!" Anna will join Erin in the ranks of big sister in December. We are very excited, a little overwhelmed and knowingly complete with our 3rd child on the way! I'm thrilled to not be hugely pregnant over the summer as I was with the other 2 and think this will be an extremely fun Christmas. We know the Lord already has determined if we'll be seeing pink again or blue this time. We honestly don't care either way. Part of me really wants a boy, but would feel very comfortable with a girl. Despite everyone's first thought, Joe actually prefers to have all girls! My only fear with a girl, is not being able to find a name with as much significance as the other 2 girls! We did learn that I will have a high risk ultrasound to specifically look at the baby's heart, so we can be prepared if there is a defect. I have a 3% chance of having another baby with a heart defect, not really a good chance at all! So there you have it, an official announcement for baby #3! Now, I think I'll take a nap!!!!!

9 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! You will definitely have the most memorable Christmas.

The Smiths said...

Congrats! What wonderful news!

Judy said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! I'll be praying that this sweet little miracle from God has a strong and perfectly formed heart!

Cari said...

YAY!!! Congratulations we are sooo excited for you. You'll feel VERY sympathetic for Mary riding on a donkey when Dec. rolls around. I have a whole new appreciation after Abby's birth (12-28) :D So glad we can keep up to date.

Heather J said...

YEAH!!!!! You didn't mention the u/s to me - when is that scheduled?

anthonyandbeth said...

what a great big sister she will make! can't wait to hear whether that baby will be a girl or a boy! :) so excited for y'all!

Casey and Jen said...

Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!! So Ezra will either get a surf bro or another potential future bride!! :) Yippee!!! We are so excited for ya'll!!!! Love you!

Katy said...

we are SO excited for you - David's been waiting for this announcement! he actually guessed it before you even told me!! Can't wait until your ultrasound, and will be praying that this new one is healthy and strong and rarin' to go! :)

Natalie said...

Hooray!!! Congrats. You look FABULOUS:)