Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sprouts Baby!

Oh yeah - feeling proud, we actually have sprouts on all 3 of our plants. You have to look closely for the one pot, but it's there. Erin and I have been very faithful with watering every day and there's been extra help from the rain too. Hope to report flowers and possibly the resemblance of a tomato at some point in time. Right now, we're just thrilled about sprouts!

Pumila Wildflowers
Sweet Pea Flowers

Bob and Larry Tomato Plant

4 comments:

Katy said...

i'd call that a success Jen! :)

Julie said...

That's very impressive!! What's your secret?? After I touch anything green, it turns brown...

Andy and Jen said...

Congratulations on your sprouts! We have sprouts too. Amazes me how excited I get to see that I haven't killed them yet.

anthonyandbeth said...

awesome! can't wait to see more pix! :)