Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not as Planned

Where's the rest of them?
2 little blondies!


Going for a ride!
Well the only thing that went as planned this weekend was that we actually made it to the beach. It was a beautiful beach day Saturday morning, a nice cool breeze, but lots of sunshine. We had so much fun with all our cousins!
Everything else went awry when we were leaving the beach and I started feeling unbelievably dizzy. We were able to get home and then I spent the rest of the day Sat. and most of Sunday on the couch unable to do much of anything else. I've had these dizzy spells twice before and have been diagnoses with deep inner ear problems. It is like an ear infection, but I have no warning signs of it coming on and can only treat it once it happens. Usually after a day of Sudafed I'm better, but this one lingered on into Monday. So all our plans for this fun weekend went out the window. Joe did take Erin to Busch Gardens and I stayed home with Anna. I'll have pictures to post on that soon. At least it's the beginning of summer and we'll have lots more fun weekends, cause this one sure was a bust. I hope to get a referral to an ENT in the very near future to see how to resolve this annoying issue.

2 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

I love those little heads poking out of the sand.

dandsratz said...

I remember last year after one of our days on the beach together this very same thing happened to you. Ugh!! I will be praying that you can quickly get the referral and get it resolved!! I'm glad you took it easy and rested though!! I'll try to call you tomorrow! :) Love ya!