Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Artist Among Us

Any of you that know Erin pretty well know about her love for drawing. She never ceases to amaze me with her creations. She has a book that teaches her how to draw Mickey characters and she spent over an hour doing this the other night. I was asked to assist with Daisy, which was then erased and redone by her since I was informed I'm not a very good artist. It's the truth, I'm not - this is all from Daddy!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

this is a keeper for sure! i LOVE IT!!! any time she wants to draw something for Harrison and send it in the mail I'm sure he would like that a whole lot. :)

Andy and Jen said...

She's really good! You've got some talent there.

Heather J said...

AMAZING - this girl has got talent. You've got to send her to art camp or something!