Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

All About Erin

This post is solely about Erin because next to Disney World I would say she's had the best week of her life. Sadly, I don't have oodles of pictures to show it because I wasn't with her for most of the exciting things. It all began last week when we met our nieces at Great Wolf Lodge. Since then, Erin has been out to eat several times, out for icecream, to the Living Museum, to the Aquarium , to Jumpin' Monkey, and bowling. She did all of this, except for J.M., with her big girl cousins and Baba who were very kind to include her. I don't know how she is not completely exhausted, but she's still going strong. We are all very sad to see the cousins go back home, but I think Erin will miss them most of all!
A Bragging Moment: Erin made this letter by herself for her Baba who wasn't feeling well last weekend. It was her attempt at "Baba I hope you feel better" and I was rather impressed as she got most of the consonants. It won't be long now until she's writing words!




Funny Story: One night at dinner someone asked the girls if they had boyfriends, Erin chimed in "I have a lot of boyfriends, not so many girlfriends. But, one of my boys moved to Georgia." I thought it was so sweet and innocent. She does have a multitude of boy "friends" and not too many girl "friends" and she certainly misses her Anderson!

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Jen, I am incredibly impressed by Erin's writing!! That is so a beginning first graders writing sample! WOW What a fun week she has had!

dandsratz said...

Erin's writing is FABULOUS!! And all of that fun with her cousins--that IS the best!!! I didn't get my usual hug from her at church this morning!?! I saw you slip out early, but I didn't catch up with you in the wing afterwards. And as for the boyfriends...she has a TON...and in her innocence...that's the BEST kind to have, right!? :)

Andy and Jen said...

I love the letter she wrote. That is so awesome! Our little ones are getting too smart!

Heather J said...

We all knew Erin would be writing very very soon! That is so great that she sounded it out!!! She is one smart cookie!

And you know the boyfriend tidbit warmed my heart!!!! Anderson certainly misses Erin (his future wife) too!!!!

Hugs!!!

Natalie said...

What fun for Erin! And wow, I am super impressed with her writing skills:)

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!