Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Official

I am THRILLED beyond belief to report that we are officially labeling Anna - "A WALKER." She has really taken off this weekend and spent most of it going back and forth between the 2 couches. She brings us so much joy as we watch her romp around. When any child walks for the first time it is so exciting, and we have certainly been waiting for this day for a LONG time! "Thank you Lord for my precious little walker, guide her every step and protect her every fall!"

8 comments:

Brent and Kim said...

Watch out world, here she comes! Anna we are so proud of you and love you bunches little munchin :)

Sarah said...

Yay! You go sweet girl!! It's good that she knows how to stand herself back up early - hehe whenever Ry would fall he would have to crawl to something, pull himself back up, and start all over again!

anthonyandbeth said...

how exciting! we can't wait to see her in action!

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Way to go, Anna! What a great moment, especially after having a tough few weeks of illness. So happy to see that she's on the mend and soon will be running around!

Ward Blog said...

YAY!!!! I am so proud of you Anna!!!

Heather J said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I'm soooo glad we got to witness some good ole walking during our visit!!!! I just LOVE those girls and can't wait to see them again!!!! Miss you!

Katy said...

I keep thinking that, with every milestone we get to see her accomplish, "will I ever stop marvelling at the miracle that this little girl is?" What joy she is. What a wonderful way for God to constantly remind me of His miraculous healing!!!

Jayne said...

Thanks for sharing the video, I love it!! I love that toddling, not sure I'm going to make it, backwards or forwards-hmmmm!!