Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

The First Thanksgiving


We celebrated our first Thanksgiving with my family last night since my brother's family goes out of town for the holiday. Anna was thrilled with the dinner selection and could have eaten all night. Erin just loves anytime she gets to be with her cousins. It sure did satisfy my tastebuds and get them craving Thursday already. MMMM....I love this time of year!

"The big kids table"

Look at this spread...it doesn't get any better than this.

First taste of Pumpkin Pie - love at first bite!

Gotta have Cool Whip with the Pie.
MawMaw's Pride and Joy
Blake, Caleb, Erin, Anna, Noah and Samara

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Gotta love starting Turkey day early!!! Yummy:)

dandsratz said...

Look at all of those adorable children--it runs in the family! :) Yummy meal...this is the BEST week!! Happy Thanksgiving Maggiore Fam..we love ya'll! :)

Jenny Rowan said...

I was ready for Thanksgiving but after reading this well actually drooling over this :) hee hee!! I'm so ready for tomorrow. Family is beautiful!!