Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's Independence Day!

The 4th of July is my husbands favorite day of the whole year! He looks forward to it from July 5th until it comes again. He is the reason for the change of colors and music on the blog! It has become even more exciting since having our little girls. Erin is a huge fireworks lover like her daddy, and it appears Anna will follow suit. I have loaded this post with pictures so I'll keep the text short. It was a fabulous day with friends and family and we're already looking forward to next year! Happy Birthday America!
We always have lunch with the family at the Nieter's pool - Hot dogs and swimming, what could be better!
Anna and her MawMaw in the pool.
Two goggly monsters.
This is all too exciting for Blake so he's taking a break!
Erin helping Daddy tote all our "stuff" to the beach.
My 2 blonde, sandy babies!
I finally got to meet and squeeze little Addison.

Look at these 3, haven't changed a bit since high school.

When do the fireworks start?

Taking a drink break.

Waiting patiently for the fireworks to start.

They started....early!

I love fireworks with Daddy!

Daddy's newest firework buddy!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

What fun! Sounds like you had fun. BTW, I am with Joe on bringing stuff to the beach...we have the same yellow cart:)

Andy and Jen said...

I especially love the pic with Erin on the raft wearing her goggles. That's the way to relax! Sounds like an awesome day!

Ward Blog said...

Looks like you had a blast!!!! The only thing missing is Brad in the pics with all the boys :(......your girls are the cutest beach "babes"!!!!!

Heidi said...

Fun fun times!! I can't believe how big Anna is getting!

dandsratz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ya'lls matching shirts!! What a perfect 4th!! Erin in the goggles is hilarious!! She truly has the best little personality!!

Christy said...

Jen--I just love these pictures! Your kids are so cute! And I loved the comment about the boys not changing since high school. I totally agreee!!!! Looks like a great 4th...oh, how I miss Va Beach!!!