Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Day with my Girls


Erin and I used to get out just about everyday, whether it was on a mission or just because. When Anna came along we became a little more housebound, but finally got our groove. Now, I feel like we are always out on a time bound mission or playdate and we never really just go out for the fun of it(well, my kind of fun of it!) So yesterday Anna decided to snooze til 9:00(I know - hate me) so Erin and I got ready so we could pop out as soon as Anna woke up. We got her dressed and milked and then headed out. We went to have a bagel and muffin at Panera and then headed over to Target and browsed the clearance and bought baby shower gifts. Then we stopped by the new Salvation Army store. All this and back home by 11:30 for lunch and naps. It was so nice just spending time with the girls and talking with Erin. Anna rather enjoyed her cinnamon crunch bagel as well! I look forward to lots more times like these with my girls!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

What a nice morning with your girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy - Panera bagels!!!

Katy said...

Seriously? She slept until 9 AM? I don't think my kids have EVER slept that late! Sounds like quite a fun morning though - especially the Panera part! :)

The Petersons said...

What a fun morning! Catching up on all the VA blogs is making me miss life up there so much. We don't have a Panera anywhere near us down here.

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad you got out with your girls! i bet Erin really enjoyed talking to her mommy! things have been so business around here, i really need to get out and do something "just for fun" with the boys! thanks for the reminder!

Heidi said...

I love mornings like that....just tootling around town with you and the kids. Especially when they are in peaceful moods. That may not happen all the time, but I love it when it does.