Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a Week! - Friday

This morning the girls and I made our first trip to the Nieter's pool to meet Aunt Kim and Blake. I was scared about doing this with 2 kids because Erin isn't a water rat like her little friends, but she did great. Anna swam for a little while and then went down for a nap. We had a really fun time and can't wait to do it again. (Pictures to come)

Friday night we met the Jackson's at the beach for a picnic. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time in the sand. Then we splurged and played Jungle Golf. Get Cody's autograph now because he is good - Erin needed some guidance on how to hold the club, but Cody knew exactly what to do. Anna just chilled in the stroller eating crackers. I love the beach at dusk this time of year, not too hot, no bugs and beautiful sunsets. It doesn't get any better.

Too bad I couldn't capture more of this beauty on camera - ours is on the fritz and Monday will be sent away to be repaired/replaced! Yeah! Joe's will have to do in the meantime when I can get my hands on it.

1 comment:

Katy said...

What fun - I'm totally with you on loving the beach at that time of night - it's just the best!!! We've always wanted to do Jungle Golf - it just looks so fun!!