Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Day of Preschool




Friday was Erin's last day of 3 year old preschool. I feel like just yesterday I was doing my first post on making her tote bag for school. This little girl has grown so much this year. I have to admit I had a difficult time at the beginning of the year. I debated if I should send her to preschool or wait another year. I know now that we made the right decision. She has learned so many things and found so many friends. One of the moms in the class makes a scrapbook for every child(can you believe that?) with all their school memories and some crafts. It will be something we treasure forever. I'm so proud of Erin and am still amazed by her little mind and heart daily. She has a love for art, and it's always something to be given to someone else. A few days ago she drifted off to the playroom and cleaned it for about 20 minutes. She was so proud of herself when she revealed it to me. Even though this was just the last day of school, I feel like it's the beginning of all things 4. By the end of the summer I'll have a 4 year old - where does the time go. I love you little Erin, you're still my favorite Erin!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I remember that post about her bag - it's amazing how quickly a year goes by, isn't it? I'm glad it's been such a great year for her!

Jenny Rowan said...

Wow--that made me cry!! She is so amazing. You should be very proud :) There will be even more incredible moments to come.