Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh Erin


Okay - Couldn't let these 2 get by without a post. One of my big sayings with Erin is, "Do you understand?" I ask her that a lot, especially after correcting her behavior. Well, this morning she came downstairs and before we said anything to each other, she said, "I understand mommy, but can I have that purple lollipop?" I think she knew the answer before she asked, but wanted me to know how much she really wanted it.

Then, just now I went into the other room and she hopped up and handed me the brownie pictured below. Joe had brought it home from lunch and she has been eyeing it and apparently mouthing it too. She said, "Here mommy, I started it for you." Oh the temptations that lurk in the Maggiore household. Can't blame her with the brownie though - they are too good to resist.

Don't know where the missing saran wrap is - maybe in the tummy too!

9 comments:

The Petersons said...

Smart girl! That's absolutely hilarious! If only we knew what all goes on inside those little heads.

anthonyandbeth said...

can't blame her on the brownie! so cute about already knowing your response and still asking. i LOVE that!

dandsratz said...

Jen, that is hilarious!!! That little Erin just KNOWS how to steal our hearts, doesn't she!! :)

Jamie said...

I too would have had to sneak a bite of that brownie, it looks delicious! Erin cracks me up with the funny things she says, she can always make me laugh!

Natalie said...

To smart. Always thinking, she is! And I bet that brownie was yummy, even with the Saran wrap...

Heidi said...

The temptation was so much to handle. I don't blame her one bit.

Jayne said...

Can't forget to blog about these moments. Innocence is lost too soon I think so hold on as long as possible!

Heather J said...

Love it, mmmm anything brownie flavored is so yummy, including saran wrap! ; ) I love the 'I understand Mommy!' - these kids are getting toooo smart!

Katy said...

Totally hilarious - don't you just know that Erin was trying her hardest to come up with some way AROUND that answer she KNEW was coming!!! :)