Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Anna's Latest Tricks



Anna has learned how to roll onto her side, so I'm sure it won't be long until she rolls all the way over. She also loves to talk on her phone as you can see. I have no idea where she gets that from. She is getting ready to take her first road trip in an hour. We are headed to Raleigh with the Jackson's to visit the Williams! Pray for our trip - 2 toddlers and an infant - should be fun!!


4 comments:

Katy said...

What girl doesn't love the phone! She looks so cute - looks like she was rolling over to find the camera!!! Such a smart girl! Can't wait to hear all about your trip - I know Beth (& all her boys) are SO excited!

dandsratz said...

YEAH Anna!! What a fun milestone watching her roll over!! I hope ya'll had a GREAT weekend trip!! HOW FUN!!! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Heather J said...

Yeah, cause you don't talk on the phone at all! ; ) Go Anna go! Roll roll roll!

Jayne said...

I was just looking through Grayson's baby book (that I am still trying to complete). Your sweet pictures reminded of 2 that I have that are almost identical! Keep going little Anna! You'll catch up with that Callie before you know it!